Online Shopping Customer Experience Study
Event: comScore Whitepaper
The Online Shopping Customer Experience Study, a report commissioned by UPS, provides insights into consumers’ online shopping behaviors and preferences. While other online shopping studies have focused on purchase or web usability, this study bridges the gap with a view of perceptions on customer experience from pre-purchase through post-delivery. The study also provides a clear picture of which shipping and post-purchase services enhance customer experience. Topics included are:
- What are the most/least important aspects of past online shopping experiences?
- What leads a site user to return to or recommend a site?
- What is important to consumers during the check-out process?
- What shipping services and options do consumers find most valuable?
- How important is tracking and what delivery services are preferred?
- What are consumers’ returns experiences and what aspects are important in a returns process?
- How do all of the services offered during and after the online purchasing experience impact the overall impression of that retailer?
Tags: e-Commerce, Retail