The 2010 Mobile Year in Review
comScore presents the inaugural Mobile Year in Review report, a look at the top trends in mobile throughout 2010 and their implications for the coming year. The report looks across the U.S., EU5 and Japan, providing insights on the dynamic mobile ecosystem:
- How did market enablers (3G penetration, smartphone adoption and unlimited data plans) impact the growth of mobile media in 2010?
- What were the year’s top device trends, how have smartphone devices changed the market?
- In what ways does mobile media consumption vary across geographies?
- How did browser and application usage drive content consumption, and which content categories saw the largest gains?
- What role did social media play in the growth of mobile in 2010?
- How are consumers using mobile media to stay connected, how has daily consumption changed?
Tags: Connected Devices, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablets