- Cet évènement est terminé -
As consumer behavior changes rapidly and new banking services enter the market, it is essential to understand where the industry is headed.
We’re seeing double-digit growth in online banking in the U.S. and across the world. To tap into this momentum, banks need to adapt and reach customers where they are: on digital and social platforms.
Join Comscore’s Kimberly Verna, Senior Director, Client Insights, and Madison Busick, Senior Marketing Associate, to learn how banking audiences are evolving and what you can do to capitalize on platform growth, gain new customers, and succeed in a competitive landscape.
Banking in 2022: Digital-first or dead last
Kimberly VernaSenior Director, Client Insights
Madison BusickSenior Marketing Associate
Key topics covered in this webinar:
- How consumers engage the most with banks online, and how the industry is growing
- The top banks and levels of competition across markets
- Trends of growth for traditional banks and neobanks
- The audience overlap between traditional banks and neobanks
- How neobanks are outpacing traditional banks on social media, and what other financial brands can learn from this