State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q3 2009
Comscore Chairman Gian Fulgoni presents a quarterly review of the state of the U.S. online retail economy during this one hour presentation. This installment includes an analysis of e-commerce trends through the third quarter of 2009 as well as survey findings that highlight consumer sentiment about the upcoming holiday shopping season.
Presentation Highlights Include:
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns from early 2008 through the third quarter of 2009
- Survey findings that highlight consumer sentiment regarding the economy as well as detailed insights related to the upcoming holiday shopping season
- Analysis of spending patterns across key product categories during Q3 2009
- Review of consumer spending by demographic segments
- Analysis of key digital marketing trends as they relate to e-commerce, including social media, mobile, advertising, couponing/promotions and comparison shopping