Senior Product Management Analyst
Job Title: Senior Product Management Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
About This Role:
Comscore has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Management Analyst to join our Product Management team, working with our valued client base, sales, and technology executives to drive the product strategy and tactical execution of our cross-platform products.
The Senior Product Management Analyst will acquire an in-depth knowledge of the television and digital media measurement landscapes, as well as enhance the operational and technical capabilities that support Comscore's cross-platform measurement vision. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have the ability to author technical documentation (use cases, wireframes, page specifications, etc.) as well as sales collateral based on fine-grain business, functional, and technical requirements.
The ideal candidate must be a tactician with the ability to solve poorly defined problems quickly and organized enough to identify blockers to product development. This role will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that our cross-platform products meet the identified business requirements. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, work well with colleagues, exhibit confidence, and demonstrate a collaborative demeanor to build and maintain relationships across various teams at Comscore.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive product roadmap to advance the growth and positioning of Comscore cross-platform measurement offerings
- Track progress of strategic imperatives and tactical milestones throughout the product development, integration, and support phases
- Gather and communicate competitive intelligence as well as maintenance of internal and external product documentation
- Help train client-facing teams on new product offerings; work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers across a variety of industries
- Work with clients and sales to assess needs, elicit requirements, and provide analytical support throughout all phases of the development and maintenance process to ensure product delivery meets client requirements
- Support product development through the design of automatable business processes that optimize efficiencies and identify improvements as provided by systems and services
- Collaborate with the rest of the team (development, QA, project management, product owner) on how to best implement new product features from the user perspective using existing system architecture
- Follow change control processes and communicate changes to the sales, delivery, operations, and engineering teams as needed
- Stay current on industry trends and challenges, be recognized as a subject matter expert, and leverage knowledge to design industry-leading products and services
- Collaborate with data engineer(s) on data warehousing, data conversion business rules, and business intelligence tool configuration
- Facilitate team meetings and deliver informative, well-organized presentations and product demonstrations
- Assist in testing new/updated system features and creating user-specific test cases for QA and User Acceptance testing
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS preferred in business, computer science, engineering or equivalent education/training/work experience
- 3+ years in the product development, including requirements analysis, workflow design, technical specification writing, and user testing
- Experience with the Microsoft Office tool suite, JIRA, Confluence, Aha!, Qlik, and Looker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate IT concepts and terminology to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn applications and connect the application functions to the business context
- Experience in the advertising technology space a huge plus
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Senior Product Management Analyst
Req ID: 21878
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login