Account Manager - Panels
Job Title: Panel Account Manager
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
The Panel Account Manager will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives to grow Comscore’s worldwide mobile research panel. As a part of the Panel Science team and reporting to the Senior Manager of Panel Development and will work with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to drive consumers around the world to install the Comscore research software on their mobile devices.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the main point of contact for our existing partners on a day-to-day basis
- Manage relationships, providing testing, reporting, and support
- Research and vet potential new partners and manage on-boarding tasks, including Accounting and Legal set-up
- Monitor recruiting campaigns on a daily basis and alert team to changes in performance
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of recruiting tests to understand impact of various programs
- Handle monthly accounting reporting and invoice processes
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- 2+ years processional work experience, preferably in account management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish rapport via e-mail and phone conversations
- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Account Manager - Panels
Req ID: 22065
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login