Client Support Associate
Job Title: Client Support Associate
Location: Portland, OR
About This Role:
The TV Client Service Team are the first point of contact for all client support inquiries for Comscore Television products. As an Associate on the TV Client Services team you ensure that clients can access Comscore TV data reporting tools and work to resolve client inquiries related to product reporting, data metrics and methodology. Contact with clients is primarily via telephone and email. Associates are expected to provide the highest level of client support through prompt response, follow-through and accuracy while working closely with various Comscore departments as needed to provide client solutions. Always maintain client and company confidentiality.
What You'll Do:
- Develop foundational understanding of Comscore suite of TV products
- Create user access credentials for Comscore Television products
- Pull various business reports to internal sales / client support teams
- Provide high caliber client support forComscore Television products, escalating issues intra-and inter-departmentally as needed
- Accurately track and manage client issue status via CRM tool
What You'll Need:
- High School graduate or Bachelor’s degree, in marketing/advertising, data analytics or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 0-2 years of experience in a client-facing support position with some analytics, audience measurement, advertising agency or television media focus
- Excellent client service skills
- Media industry or database background/knowledge is preferred
- Comfortable with data and software technologies
- Ability to learn quickly and ask questions
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing and handling multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated experience dealing with conflict and resolving issues in a professional manner
- High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active, and follow-up
- Intermediate experience with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), NetSuite and Salesforce
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Client Support Associate
Req ID: 22677
Wenn Sie sich bereits bei uns registriert / angemeldet haben und Ihr Profil bearbeiten oder entfernen, Informationen anfordern oder in den Status Ihrer Bewerbung einsehen möchten, melden Sie sich bitte hier an.Login