Sr. Director Product Mgmt
Job Title: Senior Director, Product Management
Location: Remote or New York
About This Role:
Comscore has an immediate opening for a Director of Product Management to join our Product Management team, working with our valued client base, analytical, and technology executives to drive the product strategy and tactical execution of our linear products. The Director is a key leader responsible for creating, maintaining product roadmaps and tracking delivery of the Comscore Products and Services to our operator partners. The Director is expected to have a good understanding of the content and ad ecosystem, sufficient technical understanding of TV and digital data and direct team management experience. The Director has solid line managerial responsibility for 4-5 staff members.
What You'll Do:
- Relationship management Data acquisition deal management
- Product Vision Competitive Intelligence Roadmap Creation and Execution
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline; Masters or an MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of work experience in IT, software development or product management, with at least 3 in a media environment (agency, ad-tech, software services or publisher).
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Razor-sharp analytical skills and excellent communication skills in English.
- Collaborative management style, unquestionable integrity, high level of professional maturity, and outstanding work ethic
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization? High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Competency in using JIRA or similar project management tools.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms.
With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Sr. Director Product Mgmt
Req ID: 22720
Si vous avez déjà un compte et vous souhaitez modifier ou supprimer votre profil, ou vérifier le statut de votre application, veuillez vous connecter.Connexion