Client Insights Manager
About This Role:
The Client Insights Manager will help manage Comscore’s client relationships with leading clients across emerging areas and the Fortune 500, specifically focused in the health and pharma space. You will partner with our clients to consult and provide insights around improving clients’ understanding of consumer behavior within the digital ecosystem. The ideal candidate will use their analyst background to coordinate and deliver superior client service to their clients directly as well as manage and mentor a small team. The Client Insights Manager will transform and analyze data in order to deliver strategic consulting services, with an eye toward assisting the client with their business objectives and expanding our relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages a team of direct reports; mentors and coaches for top performance; grows direct reports on appropriate career path; grows technical capability in others
- Performs end-to-end client project management for client assignments. This includes: facilitating client meetings, leading conversations and ensuring that action items are performed, presenting and discusses findings, insights, and recommendations constructed around storylines
- Manages client feedback loop to ensure client satisfaction; recommends improvements needed to improve client satisfaction
- Manages client relationships; works closely with sales team to write proposals and manage renewals; works on deepening client relationships and penetration and identifies new business/upsell opportunities
- Responsible for answering client questions about Comscore’s products, solutions and methodology throughout the sales process; supports sales on calls when needed; considered a subject matter expert
- Handles difficult client situations and brings to resolution
- Assists in implementation of product developments and enhancements to assigned products by collaborating with internal teams.
- Assists in identifying process efficiencies and automation opportunities. Assists in implementation of new processes with internal teams.
- Attracts, engages, grows and retains key talent by advocating for career development. Builds enthusiasm amongst team members and gives team a sense of purpose in their roles
- Manages resources; controls costs; understands and is mindful of revenue recognition
- Serves as key ‘go-to’ person for direct reports for clients projects for the team
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field
- 4-6 years of work experience required. Experience in the digital advertising ecosystem (publishers, agencies, marketers/advertisers) a plus
- Work experience that is analytical in nature, such as experience with custom research or syndicated data is important
- Excellent project management skills and the proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Proven track record of driving cross functional projects and ability to prioritize multiple demand
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring a small team and ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
- 1-3 years of experience mentoring, coordinating, and managing others strongly preferred
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data
- Experience determining customer requirements and coordinating with product development is a plus
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a fast-paced tech company environment
- Ability to manage multiple large projects; set priorities and timelines; develop contingency plans
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Client Insights Manager
Req ID: 21804
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login