Sales Manager, Agency
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: New York, NY
About This Role:
This Sales Manager role will be at the forefront of driving Comscore's story with the Advertising Agency marketplace. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth and renewals among existing and new agency clients. The successful candidates core focus will be identifying and then personally renewing and closing new business opportunities within an existing set of clients. He/she is accountable for meeting/exceeding revenue targets.We are seeking a high performing individual with a few years experience in both the advertising and sales space. The ideal candidate combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills and an ability to build outstanding client relationships as well as a relentless work ethic and a desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of how television and digital media is planned, bought and sold in the agency marketplace. Experience working for an advertising agency or media research company is a big plus.
What You'll Do:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the sales team in selling our unique solutions suite to a roster of advertising agencies, leveraging Comscore’s core capabilities to address clients' strategic and tactical business challenges.
- Build knowledge of each agency groups business and client roster, in order to use real and detailed examples to demonstrate how the Comscore solutions suite can assist them in achieving their business objectives
- Forge solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts as well as with internal product and operations team members
- Ability to communicate successfully with a diverse set of clients and decision makers, spanning all levels of organizations and across various functional areas (data/analytics, research, planning, activation, etc.)
- Educate and reinforce Comscore’s value proposition through key messaging and providing deeper understanding of benefits to clients
- Help identify business opportunities with current as well as new clients and help source new leads
- Provide subject matter expertise of the Comscore suite of services.
- Very deep knowledge of the media publisher business, plus expertise in digital media marketing, current trends, and evolution of digital platforms is essential.
- Work both autonomously and within a team setting
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn from team members and help motivate other salespeople to meet quotas and foster team collaboration
What You'll Need:
- 5-8 years experience in digital, TV, media research, or related sales or client facing experience
- Client facing professional with a proven track record of success in the digital or TV marketing industry role.
- Breadth of experience and ability to strategically position digital data and analytics to propose and win business with clients.
- Specific experience managing or selling advertising effectiveness services preferred
- Knowledge of market research and how information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals
- Strong understanding of overall business and challenges, media planning/buying and deep knowledge of digital and TV media
- Strong communication skills; particularly the ability to create compelling, story-based demonstrations and value propositions to illustrate applicability of Comscore services.
- Excellent interpersonal and account management aptitude; ability to quickly build trust within a large and diverse client organization
- Experience working in a media agency strategy, planning or buying role is a plus.
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Sales Manager, Agency
Req ID: 21813
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login