Sr Manager, Agency Programmatic Sales
Job Title: Senior Manager: Agency Programmatic Sales
Location: New York, NY
We are seeking a high performing individual with a passion for data and the programmatic space to join our Agency Sales team. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be motivated to play a key role in building and maintaining relationships with key agency programmatic stakeholders and helping them derive value from Comscore's best in class audience and contextual targeting assets.
What You'll Do:
- Own the sales and account management cycle for programmatic buyers, agency trading desks and, when necessary, managed service partners. Identify opportunities across our agency business with key partners by prospecting and managing your assigned account base.
- Actively pitch, educate, and present to trading teams to grow strategic relationships at trading desks
- Act as programmatic subject matter expert; partner with agency sales leads to uncover new opportunities and support account growth
- Educate and reinforce Comscores value proposition through key messaging and providing deeper understanding of benefits to clients across all Comscore solutions and services
- Understand customer needs and requirements; staying current on all programmatic industry trends
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years working in the programmatic or ad tech space (hands on keyboards trading experience is a plus!)
- Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks, and programmatic buying teams
- Robust working knowledge of the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP's, SSP's, DMP's, 3rd Party Data, Advertising Effectiveness Measurement)
- Demonstrated success in growing and retaining business.
- Highly skilled in building trust by understanding client objectives and recommending best practices
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Sr Manager, Agency Programmatic Sales
Req ID: 22215
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login