Product Management Analyst
Job Title: Product Management Analyst
Location: US (remote available)
About This Role:
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? Do you crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems? Comscore has an immediate opening for a Product Management Analyst to join our Cross-Platform Advertising Product Management team, working with our high-profile client base, sales, and technology teams to drive the product strategy and execution of our cross-platform advertising measurement products. This is a role with high visibility and career development potential, working on a high-growth area of the business.
As a Product Management Analyst at Comscore, you will be a champion of progress, in charge of translating client challenges into product features. You will help to define and communicate the overall vision for our advertising measurement products for internal and external stakeholders. You will drive collaboration between technical and commercial teams to solve problems and translate the solutions into technical documentation.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key role in defining product vision and strategy
- Help define, maintain, and execute against the product roadmap to advance Comscore’s position in the market
- Track progress of strategic imperatives and tactical milestones throughout the product development, integration, and support phases
- Gather and communicate competitive intelligence as well as maintenance of internal and external product documentation
- Help train client-facing teams on new product offerings; work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers across a variety of industries
- Work directly with clients and sales to assess opportunities, client needs, elicit requirements, and provide analytical support throughout all phases of the development and maintenance process to ensure product delivery meets client requirements
- Collaborate with and guide the cross-functional team (developers/engineers, QA, UX, project management, product marketing) on design and implementation of new features
- Follow change control processes and communicate changes to the sales, delivery, operations, and engineering teams as needed
- Stay current on industry trends and challenges, be recognized as a subject matter expert, and leverage knowledge to design industry-leading products and services
- Facilitate team meetings and deliver informative, well-organized presentations and product demonstrations
- Assist in testing new/updated system features and creating user-specific test cases for QA and User Acceptance testing
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS preferred in business, computer science, engineering or equivalent education/training/work experience
- 1-3 years in product management preferred, including requirements analysis, workflow design, technical specification writing, and user testing
- Candidates with experience in product management-adjacent roles will also be considered (e.g. technology roles, client success/insights, operations, product marketing)
- Experience in the television & digital advertising technology space is strongly preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Office tool suite, JIRA, Confluence,and Qlik
- Comfortable with web/internet technology and working knowledge of advertising/marketing technologies.
- Possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, and be highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the critical ability to translate technical concepts and terminology to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders is a must
- Ability to quickly learn applications and connect the application functions to the business context
- A proactive, positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms.
With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Product Management Analyst
Req ID: 22678
Sei un utente già registrato?
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.Login