IF YOU:• are passionate about mid tier services• are interested in tech excellence• have fun when programming• are using functional languages• have high coding, ethic and design standards• you want to lead the team and make other people grow• you love to help other people do their bestJoin us as Metrics Team member or Tech Lead to grow Web Teams.We offer safe, stable yet flexible environment for you to grow as a developer and for you to help grow others!
• 2y+ Python experience
• comfortable with Linux
• solid debugging skills
• know good practices and coding standards
• have hands on approach, being proactive (do not wait
to improve functionality and enhance productivity until something is completely broken)
• understand API communication patterns (HTTP/REST/RPC)
• Django/Celery/Django Rest Framework is a plus
• understanding of micro-services architecture in data processing pipelines is a plus
• Kubernetes/Docker/AWS knowledge is a plus
• experience with any of Druid.io/ElasticSearch/RabbitMQ/Cassandra/Redis is a plus
• ElasticSearch, druid.io, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
• Airflow, Spark, EMR
• develop processing pipeline for data analytics
• interact with multi-terabyte scale databases like Druid.io, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, S3
• develop applications using microservice approach
• design distributed apps using Kafka, Airflow, Kubernetes, Spark, AWS
• design proposals to optimize the system, make it more effective and cost efficient
• put your own ideas into real world products (we are still small team and everybody contribution is essential and welcomed!)
• write quality code - yes, shipping is most important, but at the end it's your name on it, let's make it right way
• focus on product (no project switching every 3 months) - we believe such approach benefit both sides the most, where you can fully focus on specific tech stack, specific product, specific problems
• -real- big data projects
• hands-on an all solutions and decisions within the team
• your ideas going to production
• small, independent team working environment (no crazy meetings, no big management structure, the team make rules and ship the software)
• fully remotely or in office
• private healthcare, multikafeteria, multisport
• flexible work time
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
Mid & Senior Py / Django Backend Devs for Startup inside Public https://www.comscore.com/ita/Chi-siamo/Carriera/Offerte-di-lavoro?sfid=519
Se sei già registrato e vuoi moficare o rimuovere il tuo profilo, richiedere informazioni, o controllare lo stato della tua applicazione, accedi qui.