Sales Manager - Digital and Tech Accounts
Job Title: Sales Manager, Digital and Technology Accounts
Location: Seattle, WA or Remote
About This Role:
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth and renewals among existing and new clients. The successful candidates core focus will be to help diversify & grow our business across a defined client base. We are seeking a high performing individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills and an ability to build outstanding client relationships. The successful candidate will have a relentless work ethic and a desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate will have a unique understanding of the digital media ecosystem. Given the complex and proprietary nature of Comscore products, the levels of detailed, industry-specific knowledge required to successfully perform this role, and the unique and evolving nature of cross platform media, the ideal candidate will already have ample skill and experience with Comscores solutions suite and have a technical understanding of advanced audiences, activation and measurement. Comscores solutions suite includes products such as Comsores Validated Campaign Essentials and our core syndicated MMX suite, as well as Comscore TV suite of products.
What You'll Do:
- The Sales Manager will support the company's goals through a range of business development, consulting, and analytic sales functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our unique solutions suite to a roster of digital clients, leveraging Comscores core capabilities to address clients' strategic and tactical business challenges.
- Use specialized Comscore product knowledge to conduct detailed technical product demonstrations tailored to highlight the value and benefits that Comscore's suite of solutions (s) brings to the client. These demonstrations will illustrate our unique value proposition of providing insights that can enable clients to make more effective decisions for their advertising sales strategy, marketing and content distribution needs.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of each clients business, in order to use real and detailed examples to demonstrate how the Comscore solutions suite can assist them in achieving their business objectives
- Uncover and understand the business needs and challenges of our clients and address these through business analysis, recommendations and ongoing consultation based on our unique information services and ability to assess markets, customers, competitors and prospects
- Achieve deep technical knowledge of Comscore's full suite of services. This understanding can only be achieved through experience in deploying Comscore's solutions which will require a commitment to learning and training
- Forge solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts as well as internal account relationship stakeholders. The Sales Manager must serve as a credible, trustworthy representative of Comscore and our products, and ensure that he/she follow through on the product commitments made.
- Deep knowledge of the media industry, plus expertise in content distribution channels, monetization channels and currency marketing trends. Ability to communicate successfully with a diverse set of clients and decision makers, spanning all levels of organizations and across various functional areas (data/analytics, research, planning, activation, etc.)
- Develop & Implement a Successful Sales Strategy Educate and reinforce Comscore's value proposition through key messaging and providing deeper understanding of benefits to clients
- Help identify business opportunities with current as well as new clients and help source new leads Educate and provide support in sales presentation skills to team
- Assist in building highly strategic and account-specific business plans and deliver them successfully
- Drive sales through organic growth of current client roster and actively sourcing new revenue through new sales
- Help motivate and mentor other salespeople to meet quotas and foster team collaboration
- Maintain and enhance Comscore's reputation as a leading-edge expert in the marketing and advertising marketplace.
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years experience in digital, TV, and/or media research or related sales
- Highly aggressive and experienced sales professional with a proven track record of success in the digital marketing industry (online publisher/media company, digital client, or market research firm).
- Breadth of experience and ability to strategically position digital data and analytics to propose and win business with clients.
- Specific experience managing or selling advertising effectiveness services preferred Up-to-date knowledge of Comscore solutions.
- Knowledge of market research and how information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals
- Strong relationships and understanding of overall business and challenges, media planning and buying and deep knowledge of digital, research, TV, data and analytic
- Experience in media planning and buying agencies is essential to develop relevant, contextual and compelling experience-based examples.
- Strong communication skills; particularly the ability to create compelling, story-based demonstrations to illustrate applicability of our analytics solutions suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and account management aptitude; ability to quickly build trust within a large and diverse client organization
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms.
With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Sales Manager - Digital and Tech Accounts
Req ID: 22692
Si se ha registrado/aplicado anteriormente con nosotros y le gustaría editar o borrar su perfil, solicitar información o ver el status de su aplicación, por favor inicie sesión.Iniciar sesión