Senior Network Engineer
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Remote/Reston, VA
About this Role:
Comscore is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with experience implementing solutions that connect on premises data center operations with multiple cloud environments. The ideal candidate can articulate network best practices and support and maintain a Cisco Nexus, Palo Alto FW, Juniper SRX, SourceFire and VM Ware environment.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining day-to-day network operations for the organization in a mixed vendor, and hybrid cloud networking environment.
- Work closely with the Data Center Operations, Systems Engineering, and Service Desk teams to support new deployments of Virtualization, Storage, and End User environments.
- Independently respond to incidents and trouble tickets in a timely manner; diagnosing connectivity, latency, and routing, etc. issues as required.
- Maintain and adhere to network security best practices, updating changes to network documentation (Visio/Lucidchart and Wiki)
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Engineer in a large multiple data centers environment
- Working knowledge of multi-area OSPF environments and BGP
- CCNA or CCNP certification desired
- Experience with routing and switching, with Cisco hardware, Palo Alto firewall
- Experience supporting high performance networks using Cisco hardware
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP, Layer 2 and 3 switching, Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- VOIP and Wireless network experience
- Proven effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or willingness in learning cloud network operation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability and willingness to provide on-call support 24/7
About Comscore: At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Senior Network Engineer
Req ID: 22704
Si se ha registrado/aplicado anteriormente con nosotros y le gustaría editar o borrar su perfil, solicitar información o ver el status de su aplicación, por favor inicie sesión.Iniciar sesión