Data Center Associate
Position: Data Center Associate Part-time (Casual)
Location: Portland, OR
This is a part-time position and candidates must be available 7 nights a week. Shifts will vary, and candidates must be willing to work on any night of the week (Evenings, Weekends & Holidays) as follows:
- Domestic shift hours: 7:00pm and could work as late as 1:00am (usually shift 7:00pm – 10:00pm/11:00pm)
- Domestic Specialist; training hours 7:00pm as can work as late as 1:00pm - Once all job expectations are met. Hours could change to 6:00pm to 3:00am or 7:00pm to 3:30am
- International shift hours: 12:00am and could work as late as 6:00am (subject to change based on time zones)
You will be crossed trained in the areas below based on shift needs and hours for these jobs could vary based on shift requirements:
- Verifying Movie Data
- Title Matching
Employees may remain in these job areas depending on business needs.
About This Role:
The Data Center Associate is responsible for collecting End of Day film gross reports on a nightly basis. Input collected data into Comscore’s Theatrical database. Report any discrepancies to manager on duty.
What You'll Do:
- Collect incoming Nightly Gross Reports from a variety of reporting methods.
- Keep track of received data and source documents.
- Prepare and sort source documents, along with identifying and interpreting data to be entered.
- Research, locate, and verify data is being entered into the correct location.
- Research theater specific formats, special events, any other relevant information from several different reporting methods.
- Data entry of alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes.
- Research pre-release data and contact originator to confirm.
- Successfully perform on job function in the Data Center with minimal mistakes.
- Make necessary corrections to information entered and compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- This position will also provide routine office support such as calling theaters to verify information as needed.
- This position will also provide routine office support in movie projects such as website QA, research projects, and support for our Commercial and Product teams as needed.
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Candidates that are fluent in French is a plus but not required
- Strong communication skills are key as this person will contact originators of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Data Center Associate
Req ID: 22119
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login