Job Title: Operations Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for growing Comscore’s worldwide PC research panel through software download campaigns. As a part of the Panel Science team and reporting to the Vice President of Panel Development, you will work with internal stakeholders and external partners to drive consumers around the world to install the Comscore research software on their computers.
What You'll Do:
- Manage relationships with existing partners, providing testing, reporting, and support for software download campaigns
- Research potential new partners in the software download space, negotiate new contracts, and on-board them through Comscore’s integration process
- Manage monthly budgets and work with partners to optimize performance and reduce costs
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of software download campaigns and panelist quality, including retention.
- Provide other support in conducting analysis on panel composition, utilization, and optimization.
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, including partner/account management and/or business development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business, Marketing)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish rapport via e-mail and phone conversations
- Comfort with technology is important, but specific technical skills are not required. Knowledge of the software bundling space is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity; resourceful and able to work independently to solve problems
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Req ID: 22152
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login