Job Title: Office Coordin
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Location: Evansville, IN
About This Role:
Office Coordinator for Evansville, IN and will remotely support Chicago, Madison and Boston.
What You'll Do:
- Provides general reception support to the office, such as answering phones and greeting guests
- Responsible for space planning and seating assignments for assigned office location.
- Maintains floor plans for assigned office location
- Participates in the coordination of internal office moves and relocations
- Responsible for emergency evacuation procedures for assigned office location
- Submits requests and work orders to property management and external vendors; maintains strong working relationships with service providers
- Tracks and monitors facility-related costs for assigned office locationResponsible for purchase orders for assigned office location
- Handles the procurement and stocking of office supplies, snacks, etc.
- Provides administrative support to executive staff, such as expense reconciliation and occasional travel coordination
- Plans and executes office outings and parties
- Provides meeting support to assigned office locations, such as conference room booking and set-up, catering, etc.
- Manages incoming and outgoing mailings and packages
- Prepares cubicles and offices for new hires
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of Office/Facilities coordination experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in Facility Operations strongly desired Ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizations, and multiple facilities
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task required
- Must have strong decision making skills and the ability to work independently. Excellent verbal/written communication skill required Strong proficiency in MS Office products
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms.
With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Req ID: 22188
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login