2018 State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy
- This event has passed -
2017 was a banner year for digital commerce with continued acceleration in mobile commerce driving strong year-over-year growth in this sector.
2018 State of the U.S. Online Retail EconomyMarch 13 : 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm ET
Join us for our upcoming 2018 State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy webinar on Tuesday, March 13 at 2PM ET. In this presentation, Comscore Head of Retail Client Insights Ryan Williams will examine the recent trends in online retail through 2017 with an eye toward what we might expect to see in 2018.
Topics in the webinar include:
- Review of Key Macroeconomic Trends
- Consumer Perceptions of the Economy
- Overview of Buyer Metrics and Product Categories
- Recapping the 2017 Holiday Season
- The Latest Trends in Mobile Shopping & M-Commerce