Advertisers and agencies use Ad Metrix to optimize campaigns and understand competitive strategies, while publishers use Ad Metrix to build stronger ad sales strategies with a deeper understanding of the overall ad landscape. Reports provide insight into ad clutter, ad spend, and competitive comparisons as well as advertiser reach, frequency, and GRPs.
Creative and Messaging Evaluation
Deep Audience Insights
- Assess competitor activity and identify the categories and sites where competing products and brands are advertising.
- Evaluate the suitability of sites for future campaigns in terms of demographic index, advertising concentration and reach.
- Better benchmark and pitch new business by examining creative executions, impression volumes and sites used for a given brand across display and social media.
- Benchmark competitive performance and add weight to sales stories by demonstrating scale and efficiency based on actual campaign delivery.
- Identify behavior of internet categories and anticipate seasonal demand for content or editorial opportunities.
- Understand prospective customers’ ad strategy by examining their creatives, volumes and the publishers used across display and social media.