Comscore Rapid Analytics Platform (RAP) API® enables networks and agencies to quickly and efficiently understand TV consumption and ad exposure for advanced audiences.
Delivered via an application programming interface (API), RAP offers full access to Comscore’s expansive TV dataset and provides greater flexibility in audience creation and reporting — and offers extreme granularity in advertising measurement.
In-House Platform Compatibility
Drive stronger monetization and advertising with flexible access to Comscore’s TV data—directly into your proprietary data analytics platform
Analyze household advertising exposure at granular levels, including by local markets, demographic rosters, and program streams.
Utilize Boolean logic to create flexible and custom reports based on Comscore Advanced Audiences™.
- Strategically inform programming decisions with a detailed understanding of historical audiences for specific series and live events.
- Drive stronger tune-in for new programs by planning promotions around key dayparts and viewers, including competitors’ audiences.
- Better monetize content by demonstrating the ability to deliver niche and advanced audiences beyond age and gender demographics.
- Analyze delivery in discrete geographies with detailed ad exposure info at the national, local and zip code-level.
- Supplement low viewership areas with additional advertising tactics and mediums, like mobile and OTT.
- Improve performance relative to competitors by analyzing and optimizing delivery against competitive sets.