State of Retail
- This event has passed -
2019 is shaping up to be a landmark year for the retail and ecommerce industries. Online spending continues to grow, retailers are experimenting with new voice technology, and an abbreviated holiday shopping season looms on the horizon.
We invite you to join us on July 17, 2019 for our annual “State of Retail” webinar, where we’ll take an in-depth look at the trends and technology in the retail space.
State of RetailJuly 17 : 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm ET
This webinar will answer key questions, such as:
- How has digital commerce and consumer sentiment evolved in the past decade?
- Which retail categories are experiencing the fastest growth?
- Which retailers dominate online research and shopping process?
- How is voice technology impacting the retail space and how can retailers adapt?
- What does an abbreviated holiday shopping season mean for retailers?