Coronavirus and the UK & Ireland cinema industry
Our third UK & Ireland webinar will dive into the practicalities of reopening cinemas – how do audiences and cinema managers feel about coming back, and how are we planning to keep everyone safe while maintaining a welcoming and enjoyable experience?
The session will be hosted by Lucy Jones, Executive Director of Comscore Movies. Our panellists will cover a variety of topics including the latest audience research, a reopening roadmap for the independent sector, and an exhibitor roundtable exploring the practical measures being put in place. We’ll also hear about recent reopening experiences in other territories
This is a space for dialogue with all stakeholders on the impact of the pandemic, the way forward and the road to recovery. Today, more than ever, regular communication and reliable information are crucial.
- Sharon Reid – Director of Marketing & Partnerships, Cinema First
- Catharine Des Forges – Director, Independent Cinema Office
- Phil Clapp – Chief Executive, UK Cinema Association
- Debbie Bell – Building & Environmental Manager, HOME Manchester
- Keith Pullinger – Deputy Chairman & Founder, The Light Cinemas
- Paul John Anderson – Director, Omniplex Cinemas
- Kam Dosanjh – Group Director Of Operational Standards & Performance, Vue Entertainment