Money in your pocket: 29% of French users bank via mobile
Improving recruitment, loyalty and customer experience on the smaller screen, through websites and apps has become essential to the success of banks and other personal finance businesses.
Some key insights:
- 54% of French internet users visit banking sites, with an average of 10 visits in a month.
- 2% of users access their bank account via a mobile device at least once per month, with 30.6% of that group accessing their bank accounts almost every day.
- Across the TOP 10 banking sites in France during June 2016, an average of 65% of the total visitors are existing customers, while 35% are potential prospects.
- When it comes to accessing accounts on mobile devices, 40.8% use internet browsers while 64.9% go via banking apps.
- During the second quarter of the year, mobile banking users were 120% more likely than the average French mobile user to tap on an ad.
If you are interested in learning more about Comscore Banking Solutions and our Vertical Benchmark Reports to address your specific needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.