Marketing Communications Associate EMEA
Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
About This Role:
The Marketing Communications Executive will help bring important insights to market, drive awareness of the Comscore brand through creative storytelling, and cultivate strong relationships with journalists covering the technology and media sectors. The ideal candidate would be a communications professional with an acumen for business & data analysis and creative storytelling.
Responsibilities include public relations from press release writing to media outreach, as well as interpreting data from Comscore's vast datasets and package the data into actionable insights for use in thought leadership.
If you have a passion for business, marketing, data analysis and storytelling, Comscore provides a great opportunity for you to grow your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Providing support and assistance for a variety of communications and marketing initiatives including, but not limited to developing outbound marketing materials for the business
- Driving earned media and speaking engagements for the EMEA business
- Drafting Comscore press releases and managing partner/client press releases
- Liaising with local press contacts to build relationships and pro-actively pitch Comscore news
- Creating thought leadership content for the EMEA region
- Writing, curating and publishing content across social channels and managing day-to-day coverage
- Coordinating the handling of incoming media requests
- Partnering often with teammates who specialise in Product Marketing, Events, Marketing Ops, as well as Regional Marketing in Europe, APAC, LATAM and North America.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of external communications experience is essential
- Proven capabilities of developing integrated marketing campaigns and content
- Experience in the Media Industry and/or Market Research is a must
- Communication skills & the ability to translate complex concepts into simple intuitive communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience running social media strategy
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills a must
- Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure, while also taking the initiative and working independently when necessary
- Fluent English is essential, Italian/German is nice to have
- Keep learning: The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space. Collaborate with talented people, get trained and challenge yourself every day. There's an endless array of events, classes; and development opportunities to help all employees achieve goals.
- Be creative: You don’t have to follow the norm to be successful – we encourage you to think outside the box. Our culture is built on encouraging innovative ideas, communication and joint success.
- Informal Work Atmosphere: We believe in getting the job done in a comfortable, casual environment!
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets across the world. With more than 30 offices around the world, many Comscore teams work together across locations.
- Possibility to attend conferences, seminars and other industry events
- 25 vacation days (In addition to the usual public holidays in England and Wales)
- Participate in Comscore’s Group Stakeholder Pension plan
- Private Medical and Dental insurance, with the possibility to include your family.
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free snacks and soda to keep you energized throughout the day
- We like to have fun! Join us for fun company events and get-togethers.
- Competitive salary & benefits
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit comscore.com.
Marketing Communications Associate EMEA
Req ID: 21819
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login