The State of Social Media
Per Executive Order 14042, new or prospective Comscore, Inc. employees in the United States, must provide proof of complete vaccination, or approved exemption on the first day of their employment.
The Data Integrity Facilitator will oversee key, internal processes that serve as the foundation upon which our successful, client service approach is built. These processes are crucial in allowing our client facing team members to deliver high quality data and insights to our customers. They are also essential to our ability to partner on survey research projects with clients in the pharmaceutical industry, a group that makes up a large portion of our client roster. These processes include but are not limited to: ensuring survey respondent quality and communicating potential issues to operations, adverse event reporting, and oversight of client training and reconciliation schedules. Overall, the Data Integrity Facilitator will act as a point of connection and communication within the Comscore Brand Health team and across our partners in Operations and other areas.
• Perform daily quality checks on survey respondents across a variety of studies.
• Coordinate deeper data investigations with relevant team members as needed and communicate results/requirements to Operations.
• Perform daily adverse event reporting duties, following each individual client’s reporting process.
• Manage all adverse event reporting documentation, training schedules, and reconciliation cycles.
• Assist with data tabling and data quality checks for client deliverables.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
• Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
• 3-5 years of experience working in a team-based, professional environment
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Data Integrity Facilitator https://www.comscore.com/About/Careers/Job-Opportunities?sfid=648
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.