Scoring with Comscore: A Data Driven Approach for Winning Insights on Sports and Fans
The Associate Brand Health Analyst analyzes Comscore data and deliver strategic custom reports, analyses and business insights to clients within a vertical industry (primarily the Health/Pharmaceutical industry). In addition, you will conduct industry and web site research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyze large amounts of data, research changes in trends, prepare spreadsheet reports (think Excel) and slide presentations (think Power Point), and present findings to existing clients to help them understand the data and gain business value from it.
Specifically, the Associate Brand Health Analyst will:
• Be responsible for specific client projects. Analyzes data to answer key business questions
• Deliver results to clients in an informative, professional way
• Develop reports and presentations containing findings, insights, and recommendations
• Interact with clients to deliver research results; answers calls on basic data and methodology questions
• Identify data issues and validates data; ensures quality
• Convey results in a visually appealing way; paint a business picture with data
• Produce timely, accurate deliverables
• Troubleshoot data collection issues when necessary
• BS/BA with some quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism with the ability to understand complex ideas, statistical concepts and their application.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, interest in interpreting and validating data, able to use data to tell a story and connect the dots
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to tailor communication approach
• Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure • Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Associate Analyst - Comscore Brand Health https://www.comscore.com/About/Careers/Job-Opportunities?sfid=908
If you have previously registered/applied with us and would like to edit or remove your profile, request information, or view the status of your application, please log in.