State of the Internet with a Focus on Mexico and Latin America
The State of the Internet in Mexico was presented by Iván Marchant, Comscore country manager of Mexico. The presentation delivers an overview of the global web followed by a thorough analysis of the Internet market in Mexico.
This presentation includes:
- Internet audience and growth: overview by region and country
- A look at what type of content users in Mexico consume and what brands are popular in the region
- Key applications used to communicate on the web
- Use of Social Networking and Entertainment sites across the region
- Penetration and engagement with various content categories including News, Information and Retail