- December 1, 2015
Each month Comscore creates a Data Insight presentation on a different topic in digital. In this December 2015 edition, the topic is "Career Resources".
- Career Resource publishers are growing faster than the overall average, providing a growing audience across all generations.
- Millennials spend the most time.
- Generation X visits more often.
- Boomers have the most growth.
- Mobile job search has surpassed desktop job search. It provides not only a highly engaged Millennial audience, but also an even larger Gen X audience.
- To reach Boomers, an audience that's typically difficult to find on digital, advertisers can use online Career Resources, where this generation's online presence is rapidly growing.