The Data-Based Election Webinar: Shaping Campaigns with TV Audience Insights
Now, more than ever, it is crucial for campaigns and political groups to seize the opportunities presented by big data to help reach the most responsive voters in the right places, at the right times—and at the right cost.
Watch or download our one-hour presentation, “The Data-Based Election: Shaping Campaigns with TV Audience Insights,” to learn how to effectively employ TV and digital audience information to efficiently reach and persuade your ideal voters.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How we helped the Obama for America campaign revolutionize political advertising in 2012 by tying TV viewing to voter files
- How political groups and candidates at the state-level adopted the same advanced measurement in the 2014 midterm elections
- Trends in micro-targeting and advanced audience segmentation we are seeing this year leading up to the big election
- How to optimize reach and frequency goals for a political campaign and target segments on the best platform, while minimizing cost
- And, a unique look back at measurement and analytics from 2012… if we could do then what we can do now