Job Title: JIRA Administrator
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
Comscore is seeking a JIRA Administrator to join its world-class Infrastructure Engineering team. The right candidate will provide essential support for Comscore critical infrastructure, utilities and core services. They will work with development and business assets throughout the company to gather requirements, provide advice, and assist in implementation of software services.
What You’ll Do:
- Daily administration of Active Directory 2012/2016 and Office 0365 with Hybrid Exchange 2013 mailboxes
- Assist in integration and documentation of new applications and technologies to support for the team
- Automate repeatable processes to streamline reporting, wellness checks, Service Desk support personal and corporate alerting systems
- Identify risks in the environment and develop controls and tests for compliance and audit purposes
- Root cause analysis, Support efforts of Tier 1 through Tier 3 support in a 24/7 organization with mission critical systems
- Develop strategic and tactical solutions that allow the team to be successful in meeting goals and expectations
- Collaborate with other teams and actively involved in projects outside of team
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Information Technology discipline preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- 3 to 5 years of JIRA administration / design experience is required
- Windows OS administration
- Microsoft Office 365 management is a plus
- Active Directory 2012/2016 experience is a plus
- SharePoint administration experience is a plus
- MCSE or similar certifications are a plus
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multi-screen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Req ID: 21538
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login