Digital Omnivores: Key Insights into Todays Connected Consumer Webinar
Today’s digital media environment is rapidly evolving, driven by the proliferation of devices people use to consume content both at home, at work and on the go. With smartphones, tablets and other connected devices, consumers have become digital omnivores.
This webinar reviews key findings from the recently released report, Digital Omnivores: How Tablets, Smartphones and Connected Devices are Changing U.S. Digital Media Consumption Habits, focusing on trends in cross-platform consumption and the industry implications these evolving consumer behaviors will have on the future of the digital landscape.
Key questions addressed during the webinar will include:
- What is the extent of tablet and smartphone penetration and how are these devices changing consumers’ media consumption habits?
- How are consumers utilizing tablets to access information such as news, entertainment content and retail destinations?
- What is the complementary relationship between computers, tablets and smartphones in media consumption throughout the day?
- How significant is the incremental audience reached by mobile and tablets?
- How can publishers and advertisers effectively reach these digital omnivores in a meaningful way?