The Rise of Social Networking in Latin America
Comscore presents The Rise of Social Networking in Latin America. The report examines the state of Latin America’s dynamic social networking landscape, providing insights into trends at a global, regional and individual market level.
The report reveals the role of social networking in Latin Americans’ digital experience:
- How large is the social networking audience and what is the demographic composition of these users?
- How much time are users spending social networking and what does this reveal about changes in online behaviors?
- What are the top social networking brands in the region? How do audience preferences differ across markets?
- How has social media shaped the larger digital environment through its influence on other social web activities?
- What role does social media play in the dissemination of marketing messages?