Global Digital Future in Focus 2018 Canada Edition
The Global Digital Future in Focus 2018 Canada Edition provides a snapshot of desktop, smartphone and tablet usage around the globe, examining how audiences and content consumption changed over the course of 2017 in the country.
The report uses multi-platform data from Canada, USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, India, Indonesia and Malaysia to demonstrate global commonalities and local nuances.
Key topics covered in this report include:
- Mobile (and apps’) share of overall digital time and audiences in international markets, including how ‘mobile only’ usage has evolved
- Seasonality in Canadian digital consumption
- The platform choices and demographic balances of individual content categories, including an update on where ‘mobile first’ behaviors are most pronounced
- Where consolidation of digital is occurring, and why that is not necessarily cause for alarm for the mid- and long-tail
- The international app landscape, and where growth is occurring
- A spotlight on multi-platform video consumption
NEW! CANADIANS HAVE ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE CANADIAN INSIGHTS. If you are visiting from Canada, your download will include additional exclusive Canadian insights from the Global Digital Future in Focus. Relevant for your business, and specially created for the Canadian advertising and marketing industry. For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.