The Global Mobile Report
Over the past several years, internet usage across the globe has increasingly shifted from desktop to multi-platform. With mobile now the leading digital platform in many global markets, publishers need to understand the full extent of their global multi-platform audience’s behaviors, while advertisers must understand these shifts in media consumption in order to reach their audiences most efficiently.
In The Global Mobile Report: How Multi-Platform Audiences & Engagement Compare in the US, Canada, UK and Beyond, Comscore seeks to address these needs by sharing insights into how much global and mobile audiences contribute to a publisher’s total audience, and how the digital populations in three major markets (US, Canada, UK) compare with one another behaviorally and demographically.
Key topics covered in the report’s cross-market comparisons include:
- Time split between platforms, devices, and browser/app
- Device preferences by demographics
- How Millennials behave differently from the total population
- Smartphone penetration
- iPhone vs. Android preferences
- Highest indexing categories on different platforms
- Top multi-platform media properties
- 'Most mobile' media properties