- August 22, 2016
Understanding Malaysia’s Online Audience in 2016
In this session, Joe Nguyen, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, Comscore revealed key insights into the Malaysia online audience.
Key takeaways from this presentation:
- The desktop is not dead, but the landscape has changed.
- It is now more vital than ever to understand what makes key user segments/demographics unique on each platform.
- Video is leaning towards shorter-form content on desktop, and advertising saturation is increasing.
- Multi-platform consumption presents new opportunities, but also new considerations for both content and advertising.
- Comscore will report ethnicity as a new demographic variable in MMX and Video Metrix in Malaysia, effective with June 2016 data.