- May 11, 2017
Beyond Brick and Mortar: Retail in the Digital Space
Each month Comscore creates a Data Insight presentation on a different topic in digital. In this April 2017 edition, the topic is retail.
- 223 million unique visitors accessed Retail sites across mobile and desktop
- Mobile Retail visitors are outpacing desktop visitors – they are also engaged in the content for twice as long
- People spent 72 billion minutes on Retail sites on mobile – 64% of the total digital time spent
- Desktop continues to dominate total spend, but there is a gap between spend and actual visitors and time spent
- The total share of mobile spend in Retail is steadily increasing each quarter