Online News/Information Landscape in APAC
News/Information is one of the top categories accessed by digital audiences worldwide, ranking higher than other popular categories such as entertainment and retail. In March 2020, APAC had most of the global News/Information unique visitors, representing 60% of the global audience.
In this report, we analyse the online News/Information landscape in APAC and share key insights from around the region.
Key topics covered in the report include:
- Breakdown of global News/Information audience by region in terms of both unique visitors and time spent
- Size of News/Information audience in the different markets in APAC
- Size of audience and reach of different subcategories of News/Information sites
- How users in the various markets access News/Information (mobile-only vs multi-platform)
- Affinity of age groups towards News/Information compared to March 2019
To learn more about this report and how Comscore can help you make business decisions with confidence, click here.