Trends in Online News Consumption in India
Indians love news. News/Information is the number one content category consumed in India, as compared to Entertainment worldwide. In September 2019, 96% of internet users in India accessed a news site.
In this report, we analyse the trends in online news consumption in India along with some interesting facts from around the world.
Key topics covered in the report include:
- Top online content categories by reach in India and Worldwide
- The type of news consumed and how users access news sites (mobile vs desktop)
- The difference between mobile web and app user behaviour
- Breakdown of vernacular news content in terms of unique visitors and reach
- How news aggregators and videos are driving news content consumption
Contact us today to learn more about this report and how Comscore can help you make business decisions with confidence.