Comscore’s 2015 U.S. Mobile App Report Available for Download
Report Provides a Deep Dive on the Latest Trends in Mobile Apps and Their Increasing Role in the Digital Media Landscape
Reston, VA, September 22, 2015– Comscore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global media measurement and analytics company, today published The 2015 U.S. Mobile App Report. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides detailed data and in-depth insights on the medium that now drives the majority of digital behavior in the U.S. To download a copy of The 2015 U.S. Mobile App Report, please visit: www.comscore.com/USMobileAppReport2015.
Some key topics covered in the report include:
- The implications of mobile apps’ growing share of digital media usage time
- Comparisons of apps to the mobile web in terms of audiences and engagement
- The value of the smartphone home screen, how users interact with it, and other consumer habits on their mobile devices
- Deep dives into some of the fastest growing apps, such as Snapchat, Tinder, Uber, Timehop and Fitbit
- The key role of social and entertainment apps, and how they account for the majority of users’ app engagement
- The top apps among Millennials, and this age group’s disproportionately large contribution to smartphone app usage
- The effectiveness of mobile advertising, including new research on native in-app video ads
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Comscore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global media measurement and analytics company that makes audiences and advertising more valuable. Comscore helps media buyers and sellers understand and make decisions based on how consumers use different media, such as TV, video, mobile, desktop and more. Through its products and partnerships, Comscore helps its more than 2,500 clients understand their audiences, know if their advertising is working, and access data where they want and need it. Please visit www.comscore.com to learn more.
+1 (312) 775-6474